Easiest Chicken Quesadillas EverAugust 24, 2011
I had leftover shredded chicken that I really needed to use up, so I decided on chicken quesadillas for lunch. I’ve made them before and the kids love them, so this was a no brainer.
The first time I ever had quesadillas at home was when my Mom came to visit shortly after I had the Princess. She made lunch and dinner every night and one night she made chicken quesadillas. We quickly fell in love and now we have them all the time! Thanks, Mom!
Now all you need is some shredded chicken, tortillas, cheese, and whatever other fixings you might want. We’re pretty plain in this house (sorry Reinman) but I think some green pepper, onions, and jalapeños would also make nice additions to this lunch.
- Shredded chicken
- Shredded cheese
- Other fixings- peppers, onions, or what not
- Butter or you could also use non-stick spray
- Sour cream, salsa, and any sides you might want for your quesadillas.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Butter one side of your tortilla and lay the buttered side down in the pan. Add some chicken and cheese to one side of your tortilla, then flip tortilla over into chicken and cheese.
- Let cook for a minute and then flip. It’s done when it’s golden brown.
- Repeat with other tortillas, chicken, and cheese.
- Cut up and enjoy!
I told you they were easy. And best of all is that the Baby loves these chicken quesadillas.
— the Jilb