No Bake Reese’s BarsJanuary 18, 2012
Are you ready for a winner?! These No Bake Reese’s Bars are awesome! And really, really easy to make. (Have you noticed that I’m all about easy on this blog?)
I got this recipe from my friend, Mel, and she got them from her mom. Mel brought these bars to our book club meeting once, and I literally ate like 5. Ugh. They are so, so good! If you have a problem with self-control, you might not want to make these.
No Bake Reese’s Bars
recipe adapted from Mel’s mom
- 1 cup butter, at room temp.
- 1 & 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1 & 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
- Grease a 9×13 pan, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream your butter and peanut butter. Mix in your powdered sugar. Then add in your graham crackers.
- Pat this mixture into your greased pan.
- Melt your chocolate chips, and spread across the top of your peanut butter bar mixture. Refrigerate at least one hour to set chocolate.
- These bars should be left in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them.
— the Jilb