The Best Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks. Ever.April 4, 2012
These are the best bread sticks I have ever had. Seriously. The first time I made these, I almost died. I could not believe how good they were. And they were so easy to make!
We’ve had these a handful of times and we’ve never been disappointed. Ever. They’re even better if you have a side of pizza sauce to dip them in. That’s a must have!
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks
recipe from Lauren’s Latest (great food blog!)
- 1/4 of this pizza dough (or store bought. just have enough for a 12-inch pizza)
- 2 T butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Get out a pizza stone or baking sheet, and set aside.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll your dough into an 12-inch circle.
- Move your dough and paper to the pizza stone.
- Mix your butter and garlic in a small bowl. Then spread on pizza dough.
- Sprinkle your cheeses on top of the dough, and then salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
— the Jilb