Loaded Baked Potato DipJune 4, 2012
I made this dip for the birthday party last week, and it was a huge hit. I probably should have doubled the recipe. Next time I make this, I’ll definitely do that.
This dip has crunchy bacon, chives, lots of cheese, and sour cream. You really can’t beat that combination. This went perfect with some chips or I bet it would even taste good with some waffle fries.
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
recipe from My Recipes
- 1/2 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 16-oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp hot sauce (I forgot to add this in, but I bet it would be good!)
- In a large bowl, add all your ingredients and mix until well-combined. This is best kept in the fridge until you eat it.
— the Jilb