Sparkling Kids’ SangriaJune 6, 2012
This is something you need to make right away. Seriously. Best drink ever. Okay, second best drink ever. Nothing beats Iced Coffee.
This Sangria is perfect for summer. Light. Refreshing. And it is so addictive. You will want more, and more, and more. And I love that I can give it to my kids because it’s non-alcoholic. Perfect.
I will be making this all summer, and I can’t wait!
Sparkling Kids’ Sangria
recipe from Zim on a Whim
- 2 oranges, sliced and seeds removed
- 4 limes, sliced and seeds removed
- 1- 64 oz bottle of Cherry Juice (I used Juicy Juice Wild Cherry)
- 1- 2L of 7up or Sprite (I used 7up)
- Put your fruit at the bottom of a pitcher (I used a gallon pitcher and probably could have used something a little bit bigger).
- Add in your juice and soda and gently mix.
- Serve over ice, and enjoy!
— the Jilb